I am so sorry to have neglected you for the past month. Life and work have gotten in the way of updating you as frequently as I wish. I promise I have good reasons for not writing. And I promise to visit more frequently.
Here is a quick list of what has been going on with me.
1. I packed and flew 17 hours to meet up with my sweetie who I haven't seen in over 3 months! We met in the USA...on my B-day. The best birthday present ever!
2. I celebrated my birthday...my last year in my 30's! YIKES!
3. I organized (with my sister) a surprise b-day party for my father with 60 of his closest family and friends. He was really surprised!
4. I celebrated Easter with family.
5. I designed 5 collections for a surprise project...
6. Received my fabric for Bonjour! (Photos will post soon)
7. Received the latest 2 magnet collections.
...A few other things that I will share later:)
Bonjour! Magnet Collection by Ipop
Folk Life Magnet Collection by Ipop
Folk Life Big Click by Ipop
What have you been up to? Is Spring treating you well? What is inspiring you now?